Choose your language
Choose your currency
THE MILL OF PEÑARRUBIAS
It is a house with 3 interconnected buildings: the old mill (current kitchen), old stables (living room) and the old miller's house (bedrooms). The house is surrounded by terraces overlooking the river and the river. One of the terraces overlooking the caz (canal) has a table to eat and a space for barbecue. The property is anchored in the middle of nature, in the Pirón Valley. A natural environment with extensive trails along the banks of the Pirón River and through the mountains.
The farm is rented complete and is within a fishing reserve for accredited fishermen.
The surface of the house is 500 m2.
It has 5 bedrooms: 4 rooms with double beds, 1 double room with single beds, 1 extra double bed, 3 single beds for adults and 2 for extra children, 3 bathrooms, 1 toilet, underfloor heating, and fireplace in the living room and kitchen.
- The house is ecological and generates electricity with renewable energy (hydraulic and solar). The facilities are designed with their own electrical appliances (TV, video, hair dryers, blender, juicer). The kitchen is industrial, gas, with a large professional oven to prepare roasts.
- The house has a piano to enjoy a concert with friends, with excellent acoustics in a space just over 6 meters high
- There is a bathing area in the river (the mill dam)
- To do shopping, the closest thing to do is Cantimpalos, about 8 km away, where there are small supermarkets, bakeries, butchers, fishmongers, pharmacy, Bank
- It is recommended to bring water to drink. The water is from the well and depending on the time of year it can carry some grit.
- There is a catering service: roasts, paella and others to consult. (please request it a few days before)
- The farm is located in the Pirón Valley and we can put you in touch so that you can do hiking routes, caving, flora and fauna, ornithology
- In the town itself there is a hotel with restaurant (From Green to Yellow) and 8 kms. In Cabañas de Polendos (7 km) other restaurant (El Rincón del Tuerto de Pirón) as well as handicraft workshops to visit.
Las habitaciones son muy acogedoras y cómodas para un buen descanso y confort, calefacción por suelo radiante